Plush Simpson Bart RARE VERY Toy 2002 uzpc39b92724-TV & Movie Character Toys
- Hasegawa 72 F-2B & T-4 ADTW 60th Anniversary (2 kits in the box)
- ICM 24021 1 24 WWII Admiral Congreenible German Passenger Car
- My Little Pony FIM Exclusive Deluxe Canterlot Castle (Excellent Condion)
- VINTAGE 1938 MARX TIN LONE RANGER DOUBLE TARGET METAL GAME BOARD W RARE BOX
- Gund Pusheen Blind Box Pusheen Christmas Tree Cookie Series 8 Christmas Sweets
- MTH 20-90020A NEW HAVEN COAL HOPPER ,LOT
- Micro Trains Line 47150 Holiday Car 1992 40' Wood Reefer 1 160 Ovp 116g Å
- Griffon BPL35048 1 35 Jagdpanzer IV L 70(V) Middle Detail Set (Premium Edition)
- LOL Surprise Confetti Pop Series 3 Wave 2 -L.O.L. surprise Tots Ball AUTH MGA
- Scooby Doo 18cm Beanbag Plush Toy. Applause. Free Delivery
- Herpa 156363 MB Actros LH08 SZ Spedition De Crousaz , Fertigmodell in H0, NEU
- Lego Star Wars Special 20th anniversary Battle of Hoth 40333, sealed box
- LEGO DUPLO Briques - 6785 - Jouet d'Eveil - Set de Construction de Gâteaux
- NEW NIB Ben 10 ULTIMATE CHEST BADGE
- 1998 Stuffins CVS Rudolph Island of Misfit Toys Charlie In The Box 12 Plush NWT
- Anguplas consul 315 encarnado -con caja- Nº 94 Esc 1 86.Mini Cars, Minicars.
The California Building Industry Association (CBIA) is dedicated to providing strong leadership through advocacy, education, and information.
As the premier advocate for California’s homebuilding industry, we remain focused on our number one priority: successfully promoting the homebuilding industry’s interests in the State Capitol and in the Governor’s Office, as well as before numerous regulatory agencies.
The CBIA team has decades of experience at some of the highest levels of government and we look forward to what we will achieve together.
One code change or legislative measure can have a major impact on your company’s future success. Take full advantage of valuable member benefits, while supporting CBIA's efforts to fight for and protect our industry.
CBIA is in the News
Hear from CBIA leadership as we weigh in on critical topics in California's housing issues.
Get Residential Energy Standards Updates
All the information you need for energy regulation changes including the California Energy Commission's Solar Mandate for 2020.
Meet the CBIA Team
Get to know our team of advocacy, membership, and legislative leaders. We’re your voice in California housing and new construction and our mission is to advance, protect and promote the building industry.
House Killers & Creators
CBIA’s Advocacy Team presents the lists of current legislative proposals that will either further exacerbate our state’s housing crisis or help increase housing affordability and availability for Californians. The Housing Killers or Creators lists will be updated throughout the session as bills are amended.
Each year, CBIA presents PCBC, the Art, Science + Business of Housing. Through high-level educational conferences, exclusive networking venues, a curated exhibit floor of 350+ manufacturers, and unique programs designed to connect buyers and sellers, PCBC provides a forum for members of the homebuilding industry and their manufacturing partners to productively engage.
Through our programs and services, the California Homebuilding Foundation (CHF) supports and celebrates future, present and past homebuilding professionals. Our mission is to ensure the continued success of the homebuilding industry through the development of its current and future workforce and by funding pertinent research.