If there's a design trend you've been wishing you could incorporate into your home, chances are Ferm Living's fall collection has a pitch-perfect rendition of it.
- NAP0080 French 2nd Carabiniers Trooper Charging by First Legion
- Jada Dub City 1 24 Scale Kit 55797 - 2003 Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme - bluee
- Forty Vintage Meccano Pulley Wheels
- Kato 2027 Type C50 Steam Locomotive 50th Anniversary Special Edition N Scale
- TAMIYA 1 48 Crusader Mk.III British Cruiser Tank Mk.VI Model Kit NEW from Japan
- Trumpeter 00364 1 35 BMP-3 MICV Early Version Hot
- NEW My Little Pony Explore Equestria Crystal Empire Castle FREE SHIPPING
- Ottima Mazinger Morbido Vinile Personaggio Bambola Sofvi Giapponese Nega Film
- Batman Diorama 27cm Batcave Bat Cave Figure Nano Metalfigs Genuine Jada
- Sega Hatsune Miku Project Diva Arcade Megurine Luka pvc Figure ship from Japan
- ️Large 32” Vtg 1995 Playskool Big Bird Nylon Jumbo Pillow Plush Sesame Street ️
- 2009 Mattel Hot Wheels 1 500 bluee Bye Focal II 10 42 New Models Factory Sealed
- AOSHIMA 1 24 No.109 Honda RB1 Odyssey Absolute 2006 Free shipping from JAPAN
- Jurassic park slot car layout
- BX225-3x AHM Spur 0 DC 7304 B US- USA-Gondola mit Kohle-Ladegut UP, NEUW+OVP
- HG 1 144 ZGMF-X56S Sword Impulse Gundam Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY
- Vintage Lesney Matchbox Saladin Armored Car Army Regular Wheels XLNT 1959
- O-Gauge - Lionel - Where The Wild Things Are Aquarium Car
- NEW 1 100 Full Mechanics Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blood Orphans Barbatos LupusF S
- Wagon Double Aae Samskip Epvi Fleischmann 825335 N 1 160 Emballage D'Origine HQ2
- Kinetic Model Kits 1 48 F-16XL2 Experimental Fighter K48086
- Schuco Piccolo Set Jacobs Kaffee Hag Onko 05213 Box 110259
- Mercedes-benz Actros LH Sz Engr. Easter Schmunzelhasen Family 1 87 Albedo
- LANCIA 2000 1971 BERLINA GREY ESCOLI STARLINE 509039 1 43 BERLINE greyE ITALIA
Viking. Tin toy soldier 54 mm, figurine, metal sculpture HAND PAINTED
Lionel 1 48 O Scale C&O Boxcar With Chessie Kitten Opening Doors Earlier this spring, T Magazine published a story on a new design hotel located inside a restored 1861 palazzo in the village of Gagliano del Capo, which seemed a perfect encapsulation of everything that's beautiful about Puglia, frescoed ceilings and all. The Australian-based company Tigmi Trading — which sources one-of-a-kind vintage and contemporary Berber rugs from Morocco — seems to have also taken note of the palazzo, which provides the backdrop to their latest collection, Casa D'Arte, in these photos.
Eye candy is called eye candy for a reason — but the Auckland, New Zealand–based Devon Made’s range of uncannily lifelike glass fruit creations take the phrase to a new level. (Is it just us who kind of want to put them in our mouths?) Edible impulses aside, artist Devyn Ormsby's perfectly translucent banana, pear, mandarin, and lemon likenesses in cobalt, lime, citrine, pink, and clear, have caught our eye (and stormed our Instagram).
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week: new hanging mobiles by two geometry-obsessed design studios, an auction for the ACLU of artworks by the likes of Sam Moyer and Zoe Latta, and a trio of 3-D rendering talents — including Oscar Piccolo, above — imagine their ideal smoking rooms.
Warlord Games - Bolt Action - British Airborne WWII Allied Paratroopers - 28mm Opening today, one of our favorite design duos, Ladies & Gentlemen Studio, will be launching a concept shop in SoHo for the month of May, showcasing the new Australian design brand SP01. Over/Under, as the project is called, presents a leap for L&G beyond objects like lighting, furniture, and jewelry, and into a holistic interiors experience. SP01, making its U.S. debut, looked to L&G for a concept beyond the traditional showroom, a place where guests could relax.
The architect-turned-object-maker Nicholas Shurey (who got his start with Space Copenhagen) has an affinity for wood that stems from his love of being outdoors. “The process of taking a sawn log, with its rough, uneven surfaces, and slowly shaping and refining it until it’s as smooth as polished stone is incredibly haptic and gratifying,” he says.
This July, a design show in a Parisian apartment harnessed the talents of what feels like at least half of Milan’s up-and-coming design scene. Called "You Are Welcome" by The Ladies' Room collective — a collaborative project made up of Agustina Bottoni, Ilaria Bianchi, Sara Ricciardi, and Astrid Luglio — the show took the form of an intimate, female-centered salon, where objects vibrated with their own peculiar presences. All brilliant designers in their own right, the four have been working together since 2016 when they met at the Turin-based design fair Operae.
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week, a conceptual Brazilian travertine structure, an exhibition of Norwegian furniture prototypes, and a new hotel featuring a who's who in American design.
We've never been shy about our love of shag, fringe, and all things hairy, so does it come as a surprise that we're extremely into the new Textural line of rugs and cushions by Byron Bay–based Australian brand Pampa? Featuring oversized fringes and heavy weaves, and inspired by '70s-era shag pile carpets and cozy log cabins, each piece in the collection is handmade by artisans in Argentina.
LGS Studio, a ceramics brand founded by Thomas Renaud and Noel Hennessy, is currently based out of Los Angeles. But the company actually got its start a few years back in a garage in Portland, Oregon, where the founders were living at the time. Which is what makes their latest collection all the more personal — called Tephra, it's inspired by growing up in the Pacific Northwest in the aftermath of the 1980 Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption.
Minitrix 12061 (2061) Diesellok BR 221 109-2 (ex V 200) in altred Spur N, Ovp We've known artists who have committed to making a drawing a day, or graphic designers who have created a digital poster each night when they return home from their day job. But never had we seen a designer take on the task of making a three-dimensional object — much less one that needs to be glazed, fired, photographed, and Instagrammed — for each day of the year, until we were browsing the account of Ann Kristin Einarsen earlier this spring. Her #365vases project — in which she designs a vase a day with a new set of parameters each month — is next level.
Our favorite booth at this week's Shoppe Object fair represents the coming together of three friends as well as three of our favorite things. Sophie Lou Jacobsen is debuting an extension of the colored glass line she began during our 4510/Six show earlier this spring, all thin handles and satisfyingly scalloped bodies; Anahit Pogosian is launching a ceramics collection that includes stepped candleholders and wavy single-stem vases; and Suna Bonometti is showing new styles of her highly graphic, sterling silver statement jewelry.
Kato n Maßstab 225 Serie Special Rapid Service 4-Cars Set 10-1440 Japan 197619