If there's a design trend you've been wishing you could incorporate into your home, chances are Ferm Living's fall collection has a pitch-perfect rendition of it.
- Lionel Prewar Tin Litho. Bungalow
- Johnny & Jane West Accessories
- Minicraft Model Kits 1931 Ford Model A Deluxe Roadster- 1 16 Car- 2001 Free Ship
- Polar Lights POL944 1 24 Scale Harley Quinns VW Beetle Snap Kit Plastic Model
- NEW JELLYCAT LARGE NIBBLES OATMEAL BUNNY SOFT PLUSH STUFFED TOY NIB2LOB 15
- VTG Lot of 19 plus box HO Model Railroad Toy Train Station Build Instructions
- Edubig49180 1 48 Eduard Big Ed Yak-28p Firebar Super Detail Set (for Use With
- Tamiya 1 32 Air Craft Series No.26 British Air Force De Havilland Mosquito JAPAN
- Hot Wheels 30th Anniversary 1970 Muscle Car Series 4 Set
- AT-TE All Terrain Tactical Enforcer 2008 STAR WARS New Sealed HTF
- 1 12 KIT Ferrari 312 PB le mans 1973 model factory hiro mfh k588
- VINTAGE 1950'S LEGO FIAT 1800 - WHITE WITH GARAGE & INFO SHEET
- 30.5cm mi Amigo Eevee Orejas Move & Charlas Pokemon Peluche Muñecas Juguetes
- Aoshima Nissan Veil Side Combat Model BNR32 Skyline GT-R 1990 1 24 Scale kit JP
- Lego Pirates – 6274 Caribbean Clipper – Vintage Set - 1989
- CD422-2Williams Gauge 0 u. S.Passenger Cars Liberty Bell 1776 1976
- Tamiya 1 24 Ferrari FXX K
- Lot de 150 PERSONNAGES tous ASSIS échelle O peint
- Hasegawa Kawasaki Ki61-I Tei TYPE 3 FIGHTER HIEN (TONY) Prisoner of War 1 48 Kit
- Hasegawa 1 12 Suzuki GT380 B Plastic model BK 5 from Japan Free Shipping
- Fantastic Collection Of 3 Russ Cuddly Soft Teddy Bears Charles, Sandy & Rupert
- Kizuna Ai Virtua YouTuberl IDOL Cute Girls Sega Limited Premium Figure
- Trumpeter 05108 French AS-565 Panther Helicopter 1 35 Scale Model Kit
- MINITRIX 12887 VINTAGE RAILCARS DIESEL CAR Dieseltriebwagen BR610 DB LADDER-N
- GWR Diesel Parcels Railcar Body Kit N Scale 1 148 UNPAINTED Langley kit B4a
- STUDIO 27 1 24 TOYOTA TS050 LM 2018 FULL CARBON DECAL SET for TAMIYA
- HORNBY LNER A4 blueE NON CORRIDOR TENDER BODY ONLY - No.3
- Lil' Buddies - 9 B B Sitting Monkey - CASE OF 24
- EFFECT LED LIGHTING KIT ENTERPRISE 1701 1 600 TOS POLAR LIGHTS STAR TREK
- NECA Hellraiser Series 1 Wire Twin AFHRS1 12
- (MIN35215) - Miniart 1 35 - T-60 Early Soviet Light Tank w Interior
- 1983 Plymouth Reliant bluee 1 24 Diecast Model Car by Motormax
- Amusing Hobby 35A021 1 35 German Tank Destroyer Jagdpanther 38(D)
- Barclay Covered Wagon (ref Or 942) With Ox Team.
- Chgoldszy Models 1 72 KAWASAKI Ki-32 MARY Japanese WWII Bomber
- RIVAROSSI VINTAGE TRENO NOTTE PASSEGGERI FS TARTARUGA 9161 E444+6 VAGONI SCALA-N
- Hasbro 2015 Jurassic Park World Indominus Rex Dinosaur Figure Frm Gyrosphere Set
- KHS - 1 48 TAMIYA MODEL KIT MITSUBISHI A6M3 3a ZERO FIGHTER (ZEKE)
- Masked Rider Mask Collection vol.6 Secret Hyper Gatak from JAPAN F S
- K-LINE LIONEL 6-22527 TOLEDO PEORIA WESTERN T.P.&W. BOXCAR O SCALE TRAIN FREIGHT
- NEW Cooee Road Ragers 1970 Ford Falcon XW GTHO Phase II Hand Polished 100 p 1 64
- KATO N gauge V4 facing type home crossing wire motorized point set 20-863
- MERCEDES CLASSE E W212 ELEGANCE white KYOSHO 1 43
- King & Country D-Day WWII DD48 On The Beach Set B DD048 Retired
- VA08601 CORGI HORNBY VANGUARDS JAGUAR XJ6 SERIES 1 THAMES VALLEY POLICE NEW.
Roco N 21016 Diesel Locomotive Works 2 on both Sides Illuminated Tested Boxed
Mach 2 1 72 Armstrong Whitworth Argosy BEA GP066 Earlier this spring, T Magazine published a story on a new design hotel located inside a restored 1861 palazzo in the village of Gagliano del Capo, which seemed a perfect encapsulation of everything that's beautiful about Puglia, frescoed ceilings and all. The Australian-based company Tigmi Trading — which sources one-of-a-kind vintage and contemporary Berber rugs from Morocco — seems to have also taken note of the palazzo, which provides the backdrop to their latest collection, Casa D'Arte, in these photos.
Eye candy is called eye candy for a reason — but the Auckland, New Zealand–based Devon Made’s range of uncannily lifelike glass fruit creations take the phrase to a new level. (Is it just us who kind of want to put them in our mouths?) Edible impulses aside, artist Devyn Ormsby's perfectly translucent banana, pear, mandarin, and lemon likenesses in cobalt, lime, citrine, pink, and clear, have caught our eye (and stormed our Instagram).
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week: new hanging mobiles by two geometry-obsessed design studios, an auction for the ACLU of artworks by the likes of Sam Moyer and Zoe Latta, and a trio of 3-D rendering talents — including Oscar Piccolo, above — imagine their ideal smoking rooms.
Electric color and bold silhouettes lend an animated quality to the work of Leonard Cordell Bessemer, the designer behind LA's up-and-coming furniture studio, Objects for Objects.
Trix 15418 Set de Wagons de Db 4 Pièces Neuf Emballage D'Origine Opening today, one of our favorite design duos, Ladies & Gentlemen Studio, will be launching a concept shop in SoHo for the month of May, showcasing the new Australian design brand SP01. Over/Under, as the project is called, presents a leap for L&G beyond objects like lighting, furniture, and jewelry, and into a holistic interiors experience. SP01, making its U.S. debut, looked to L&G for a concept beyond the traditional showroom, a place where guests could relax.
The architect-turned-object-maker Nicholas Shurey (who got his start with Space Copenhagen) has an affinity for wood that stems from his love of being outdoors. “The process of taking a sawn log, with its rough, uneven surfaces, and slowly shaping and refining it until it’s as smooth as polished stone is incredibly haptic and gratifying,” he says.
This July, a design show in a Parisian apartment harnessed the talents of what feels like at least half of Milan’s up-and-coming design scene. Called "You Are Welcome" by The Ladies' Room collective — a collaborative project made up of Agustina Bottoni, Ilaria Bianchi, Sara Ricciardi, and Astrid Luglio — the show took the form of an intimate, female-centered salon, where objects vibrated with their own peculiar presences. All brilliant designers in their own right, the four have been working together since 2016 when they met at the Turin-based design fair Operae.
A weekly Saturday recap to share with you our favorite links, discoveries, exhibitions, and more from the past seven days. This week, a conceptual Brazilian travertine structure, an exhibition of Norwegian furniture prototypes, and a new hotel featuring a who's who in American design.
We've never been shy about our love of shag, fringe, and all things hairy, so does it come as a surprise that we're extremely into the new Textural line of rugs and cushions by Byron Bay–based Australian brand Pampa? Featuring oversized fringes and heavy weaves, and inspired by '70s-era shag pile carpets and cozy log cabins, each piece in the collection is handmade by artisans in Argentina.
LGS Studio, a ceramics brand founded by Thomas Renaud and Noel Hennessy, is currently based out of Los Angeles. But the company actually got its start a few years back in a garage in Portland, Oregon, where the founders were living at the time. Which is what makes their latest collection all the more personal — called Tephra, it's inspired by growing up in the Pacific Northwest in the aftermath of the 1980 Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption.
Target GINGERBREAD GIRL BOY Doll 13 Plush Soft 1990 pre-owned Christmas decor We've known artists who have committed to making a drawing a day, or graphic designers who have created a digital poster each night when they return home from their day job. But never had we seen a designer take on the task of making a three-dimensional object — much less one that needs to be glazed, fired, photographed, and Instagrammed — for each day of the year, until we were browsing the account of Ann Kristin Einarsen earlier this spring. Her #365vases project — in which she designs a vase a day with a new set of parameters each month — is next level.
Our favorite booth at this week's Shoppe Object fair represents the coming together of three friends as well as three of our favorite things. Sophie Lou Jacobsen is debuting an extension of the colored glass line she began during our 4510/Six show earlier this spring, all thin handles and satisfyingly scalloped bodies; Anahit Pogosian is launching a ceramics collection that includes stepped candleholders and wavy single-stem vases; and Suna Bonometti is showing new styles of her highly graphic, sterling silver statement jewelry.
GGC-28 - German Nissan Hut - Knights of the Skies - John Jenkins